On Monday I began to think "it's a slow week not going to have much to take pictures of this week", considering the week go off to a rocky start with attitudes and tempers flaring. I wasn't sure there was going to be much to document with everyone in a bad mood!
I was wrong so far I've taken 32 pictures! Everything from the chaulk drawing on the sidewalk on Monday, empty toilet paper rolls, Skyler making cookies, to the boss's dog laying under my desk near the heater where is was warm and the sunrise this morning! And we haven't even gotten to the weekend yet.
Skyler's Halloween party at school is today and we talked about going to the "BOO at the Zoo" in Garden City this weekend!
Can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings so I can document it!
No comments:
Post a Comment