Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Back!

I've been reading a couple ladies blogs lately, and I think I like blogging. I also use Facebook, but I think I tried to use that as a blog and it's so not the same!

So I've redone my blog and I'm starting over...

I'm working on a project called "Project Life" that I found on Becky Higgins site, thru Facebook. It challanges to take a picture a day for a year, and combine it with journaling and other elements of you daily life to document your life at this moment for future generations. I liked this idea, besides it looked like an easier; quicker way to scrapbook which is something I really need and without the pressure of making the perfect scrapbook page.

So I wanted to share one of the pictures I took this week...

I thought it was ironic that I had put the pumpkins we got at the pumpkin patch last week on our door step and a black cat has been lingering around also; with it being October and Halloween time and all... (ok the food helped keep him still for the photo)


I plan on learning how to ad digital elements to my photos soon but until then you get plain photos.


No comments: