Okay, the challenge at Ts was organize anything and tell about it...
Well I just went thru my lil scrap area last week and sorted everything by color, embellishments, ribbons, etc... BUT my paper was kinda already done. So I straightened it up, put away any loose papers that I had pulled and didn't use. Things like that. I don't think this paper system is going to work well for me, right now I have it in priority boxes that I cut down and made holders out of, kinda like a magazine box. I don't like flippin thru the papers to find what color I need THEN trying to remember what order it was in when I'm done. Flip back thru and slide it in, it's a pain. SO I'm going to buy some drawers for my things I have sorted into colors and add the paper to the drawers also. Even the scraps of paper, so this way when I'm done with a page I can just open the drawer and slip in the scraps and the paper I didn't use! I think this will be so much easier for me. I can also see what I'm running low on while in the process. I'm not buying much supplies til I use up at least half of what I have now! Then I'll watch my spending, look at how I purchase my supplies in the future. I have so much supplies now that I'm not sure how I'm going to use some of it. I thought it was pretty, or neat at the time I bought it, but now I'm thinking "What was I thinking buying that????"
Well back to the scrap area for me, happy scrappin ya'll!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment