I don't think that it was a "summer job", I think it was more like a real job, everyday after school and thru the summer. There was an old fashioned drug store on main street, with an old time fountain in it too. Yes I WAS a soda jerk-ett, lol. Devastating as it is, it was kinda fun! Every one knew everyone in town, and it was on the way to the pool. It was hip and cool to go to the drugstore for your vanilla pepsi's!
3 comments:
OH COOOL! I worked at the same place I had the summer job during the year in the little country store. but i didnt get to have alot of hours cuz i had chores and homework and so many school activities. FUN JOB SOUNDS LIKE GIRLY THanks for playin :)
Fun stuff!!!
That really sounds like tonnes of fun! I would have loved to have done something like that lol !GREAT!
Post a Comment