Monday, September 8, 2008

I have to introduce you to.......

My new "grand puppy"!!!!!!!! lol He's so cute! Derek just rolls his eyes when I say "grandpuppy". Derek got him about 2 weeks ago, he's a Lab/Retriever mix. He brought him by on his way home and Skyler named him Rex!

Rex goes every where with Derek, Skyler loves it when they come to visit. Skyler was riding his new bike around the shop the other day and told me "Mom you better get your grandpuppy out of the way!" LOL It's catching on!


Rex sleeps with Derek. He lays beside his head and lays his lil puppy head on Derek's neck and shoulder. I asked Derek if he was still going to get to sleep there when Rex weighs 50 pounds more than he does now!

1 comment:

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

awww he is adorable!!!!! congrats grandma!!!!
lol
T
co-owner of TTS