Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Feelin Lucky???

Well the ladies at Treasures to Scrap are at it again, playing while Tracy is in Vegas!!!! While the cat is away the mice shall play.... and sending Tracy good luck vibes! So the question that Dawn asked us was "Have you gotten lucky?" HUHHHH???? Weeeelllll I think that is of personal matter and I'm sure you don't want to read about it, not that there is anything to read in the first place, lol.
OOOOOOHHHHH maybe it wasn't HAVE you gotten lucky, it was what makes you feel luck or do you have a lucky charm??? Pays to pay attention, if all else fails RE-READ!
Guess I could of said "I'd be lucky to get lucky!!!" LOL

Hmmm luck... not sure if I call it luck, maybe "carma" (made me think of the song on Nancy's blog, gotta figure out how to get that song!) I don't think of things as luck, I think God knows when you need a special lil boost and surprises you with his blessings! So to me I'd say my luck is my blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I see we did blog on the same line and we also have the same background colors for our blog , HHMM Whats that tell ya? Great minds think alike?

Dawnree said...

Beautifully put (well except that first part ;) ) hehe. I to thinkg of them as blessings from God. Thanks for playing